- AP Comparative Government came to an end, which can be considered a good and a bad thing. Good for our relative sanity (wait . . . were we ever sane to begin with . . .?) Unfortunately, this also brought about the end of the amazing Russia group. We had so many inside jokes from the back of that classroom . . .
- AP English Class--the best class ever. Period. We had some crazy fun times in that class . . .
- I got my first job- Dairy Queen for the win! Yep, that's right people, be jealous.
- Prom- yeah, yeah, you can say that prom is overrated, but it was really fun.
- Graduation- it rained the whole week before, but it was sunny and perfect graduation day. Of course, I missed the cap-throwing because I couldn't get the thing off my head (darn bobby pins) and the tassel off fast enough, but whatever. I made it through high school with honors and a green cord that I got to wear with my cap and gown.
- The constant stream of grad parties- yep, I saw everyone at least once every weekend for the next couple of weeks. Good times, good times . . .
- Senior Week- since my friends and I were way
too disorganizedtoo cool to go to the beach or something of that nature for our senior week, we had a "staycation" of sorts where we camped out at a different person's house every night and did awesome things like a murder mystery party, mall scavenger hunt, and bowling. Best senior week ever, I must say.
- College!- it's been good and bad; there's been drama, tears, way too much stress to even think about . . . but it was good. This fall, I learned that I can make it on my own. It's such a different eperience compared to high school. I've met a lot of awesome people, and . . . a few really weird ones.
- I want to be healthier-as in eating right, exercising, etc.
- I want to focus on my art and writing more. I feel like the only art that I've done recently has been for a class assignment in one form or another. I want to do it for me this year.
I wish everyone a belated happy new year's!