- The world does not revolve around you. Period. Some people just haven't learned this yet.
- Life would be miserable without good friends there to pull you up when you're down.
- Courage and perseverance are necessary if you want to get anywhere in this world.
- Being drunk is overrated. Being able to go up the stairs without stumbling is such a good feeling.
- Overthinking only makes things worse.
- Crying doesn't solve any problems, but it definitely makes you feel better.
- If you want something to happen, you need to make it happen.
- Life's tough; get over it.
- There are some people you can be friends with, and there are some people you can life with. These two groups don't always overlap.
- Enjoy where you are in life; you never know what may happen tomorrow.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
10 Things I've Learned at College
College isn't just about what you learn in class . . .