Thursday, May 20, 2010

And It's Come to an End

Classes are done as of two weeks ago.  After being in a dorm room for an entire school year, I'm still trying to adjust to being home.  I'm still trying to figure out how to fit everything in the room I share with my sister.  I managed to make the pile slightly smaller, but there are still two massive piles of stuff: one in front of the closet, and one in front of my desk.  The one in front of the closet involves my luggage and the crates I used for books, decorations, and dishes and cleaning products.  The other pile is a bunch of random stuff and my knitting supplies.  Speaking of knitting, I understand that this was meant to be a knitting blog, but I honestly haven't been doing that much knitting lately.  Most of my time in the last two weeks have been spent cleaning, sleeping, doing laundry, watching little siblings, and reworking a story I've been writing on and off since 6th or 7th grade.

However, while thinking about knitting, I stumbled upon a knitting kit on KnitPicks.  And it looks kind of amazing.  No, it looks really amazing.  KnitPick's Sock Cocktails.  Lately, I've been in the mood to knit a pair of socks.  There's just one problem:  I don't have sock yarn. This must be remedied.

Peace out, people.  Have a nice summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment