Wednesday, October 21, 2009

10 Things I Learned from College:

  1. People have very different definitions of "normal"
  2. There's no such thing as privacy
  3. There's never enough time to sit down and knit an entire row
  4. If you want to avoid drunk people on a Friday night, close your door
  5. No matter how much time you spend studying, there will always be more homework
  6. You can and will get locked out of your room at least once, and at the most inopportune moment
  7. You will meet many different kinds of people--some crazy in an awesome way and some just plain creepy
  8. Trying to avoid said creepy people is more difficult than it seems
  9. You're not going to become archenemies with your rommates just because you knew them from high school
  10. You will forget about a test and not bring a pencil at the worst time, even though you never did anything like that in high school

Yes, this is a summary of the things I've learned. And none of them relate to class material either, apparently. I know I kind of abandoned the blog up to this point, but I'm trying to keep up with classes and just experience college--work, play, creepers and all... I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment