Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Secret Admirer

So, for those of you who don't know, I have an account on this website called www.formspring.me.  It's a website where people can ask anonymous questions to other people to answer.  Now, this can create some interesting situations.  I've been lucky so far in that I haven't had anyone asking me completely inappropriate questions.  However, I signed in for the first time in a couple days, and I got a rather . . . unique and random question.  An anonymous person asked if I am currently dating anyone.  My response was, of course, a completely honest "no."  Well, I said more than just "no," but if you want to see exactly what I said, you can do so here

Now, I'm not sure the purpose of this question.  Whether it's completely serious and interested in something specific, or  just a curiosity about whether college-age girls who knit can actually acquire a boyfriend, I don't know.  However, as you all probably guessed, I pondered this over a little bit of knitting (my grey cardigan, to be exact).  My brain has been set on overload by a whole host of questions ranging from the topic of the story I'm currently writing to what I'm going to pack for the youth conference I'm going to in a few weeks to what I really want to do with my life.  I've discovered once again how soothing knitting is.  It relieves stress and allows you to contemplate the problems more calmly.

End contemplation of the value of knitting.

Once again, I would love to find out who it was that posed that question on formspring, regardless of the reasons.  It's not every day that I get asked that kind of question.

No comments:

Post a Comment