Monday, August 17, 2009

Once Upon a Time...

Welcome to Just Keep Knitting! Why a knitblog? And why me? Why make another knitblog when there are so many good ones out there? Well, when I asked my friend whether I should start a knitting blog, her response was “do it.” So…here goes. I’m Laurie and I’ve been knitting since I was probably about 10 years old. I’m an almost-college freshman; I’m leaving in 11 days (yay!). I’m currently an Art Education major, though I’m seriously considering switching to English Ed. (and I haven’t even started yet, go figure XD )
As for what I’m currently knitting, I’m working on a shrug in my leftover skein of Gossamer “Blue Jeans” from Knit Picks (pattern from Lacy Little Knits). I’m also making a scarf out of a laceweight, dark red yarn with a name that’s escaping me right now, but it’s a wool-acrylic blend. There’s more but I’m afraid I don’t really have time to talk about those right now because I’m being dragged off to the swimming pool. More will come later. :)
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment