- I realized how many people I actually know on campus.
- I've also realized how many people I don't know.
- I forgot how much walking you do in a day while on campus.
- The first day of classes the second time around isn't nearly as scary as the first time.
- I love getting textbooks really cheap on Amazon.
- Having an elevator in the building makes moving in so much easier.
- English classes require a lot of reading. So do history classes.
- I love my cork board. I don't know how I survived without it last year.
- No matter how many times I check to make sure I brought everything, I still manage to leave something at home.
- Did I mention that I have a lot of reading to do?
Thursday, September 2, 2010
10 Random Facts About Coming Back to School
Once again, I find myself sitting at a college desk in a college dorm room with a massive load of homework hanging over my head. I've been back on campus for almost two weeks now. Classes started on Monday, so I've officially survived almost an entire week's-worth of classes (I have one class left tomorrow). Then, I'm off home for Labor Day weekend. It's such a weird feeling being back on campus after being home for a few months. Here are some things I've realized over the course of moving back onto campus and once again dwelling in the dorms: